Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just my opinion:

The Kennesaw Watch had an extensive survey on their site.  Here is what I posted:

I took a look at the survey for the City Council. I didn't fill it out because I have a very limited amount of knowledge about the people who hold these positions.

I have lived in Kennesaw for 11 years and generally don't pay any attention to who runs the place. I vote in the national and state elections but don't bother with mayor, city council so I am not really up on them.

I can give a gener
al comment based on what I have seen in the handling of this recent Pawn Shop issue and that is very simple and you don't need a survey with lots of detailed questions. My opinion is that the whole bunch of them should never get another term.

Instead of actually doing something about the Pawn Shop not one of them gave me an answer when I emailed each one of them asking what they intended to do in the matter.   2 Council members did not reply, the Mayor and 3 Council people did but they did not give any opinion, just blew a lot of hot air.

They should all be replaced by just about anyone else just on the basis that those now in office are useless and anyone else we might get might not be any better but they couldn't be much worse.

Bill Harris