Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hall of Shame

When the Kennesaw City Council decided that they did not have the authority to take up the issue of the Pawn Shop violating the Georgia State Code by using 'Loan' in their firm name and in their advertisements I contacted Sen. Lindsey Tippins, Georgia Senate District 037, 139 Midway Road, Marietta, GA 30064 both by fax and email asking him what agency should be contacted regarding enforcement of the section of the Georgia Code banning the 'Loan' usage for Pawn Shops.

2 weeks have now past and there has been no reply to either my fax or email from Senator Tippins.  I again emailed him this evening to let him know that I was disappointed in his lack of interest and to assure him that he would never receive a vote from me.

If you see his name in subsequent elections you might keep in mind that he is about as useless as any politician can get and you might want to avoid any votes for Sen. Tippins.